SW23 with bellows focusing hood and magnifier
• Ebony and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension. Complete stability is assured.
• 35mm lens usable with 10mm recessed lensboard, 38mm-47mm lenses usable with flatboard, without restricting movements.
• Triple-draw bellows extension, allowing front and back focus
• Light, versatile, easy to use
• Accepts Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards
• Accepts 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) Roll film holders may be removed without dismounting focusing screen.
|FORMAT||Graphic Standard 6x9cm (2x3 inch). Accepts all Graphic Standard roll film holders.|
|FOCUSING||Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)|
|CAMERA BACK||Interchangeable vertical/horizontal Graphic Standard|
|FOCUSING SCREEN||Fresnel lens with 10mm grid, protective glass|
(levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
|FRONT||Rise 45mm, Fall 16mm, Shift 38mm+38mm, Swing 45°+45°,
Center tilt 20°+20°
|ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET||Swings and center tilts: zero detents
Back rise: lowest position
Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points
Shifts: zero position on scale
|MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION||46-157mm|
|USABLE LENSES||35mm* - 150mm, (250mm, 400mm telephoto with back extender 692)
* 35mm lenses require recessed lensboard
|SPIRIT LEVEL||Two one-way levels on back standard|
|TRIPOD SOCKET||3/8" with 1/4" reducing bush|
|DIMENSIONS||17.0 (h) x 17.5* (w) x 8.0 (l) cm *including knobs|