The 5x7 version of the SV45U. Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Honduran mahogany heartwood (SV57U), or quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood (SV57UE), each aged for at least 20 years . As with all Ebony cameras, the metal parts are made of solid titanium. The uniquely thin and supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications. The hand-strap is made of genuine cordovan leather.
• Mahogany (SV57U) or ebony (SV57UE) and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension. Complete stability is assured.
• Asymmetrical tilts and swings replace center tilts and swings on back standard allowing perfect focus to be maintained during adjustments.
• The movements, precision and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera
• Base and asymmetrical tilts at back, base and center tilts at front
• Huge, triple-draw bellows extension, enabling use of 47XL to 800mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus. (Interchangeable wide-angle bellows available as optional accessory)
• 72XL lens may be used with flat board. With 5x7->4x5 reducing back 58XL and 65mm lens may be used with flat board, 47XL with recessed board.
• Accepts Sinar-type lensboards, Linhof adapter board included
• Foldable, with 30° drop-bed
• Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) with 5x7->4x5 reducing back: format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
|FORMAT||International Standard 5x7 inch|
|WOOD||Honduran mahogany (SV57U) or Macassar ebony (SV57UE)|
|FOCUSING||Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)|
|LENSBOARD||Sinar-type (Linhof adapter board included)|
|CAMERA BACK||Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard|
|FOCUSING SCREEN||Ground glass with 10mm grid|
(levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
|FRONT||Rise 60mm, Fall 30mm, Shift 50mm+50mm, Swing 20°+20°,
Base tilt front 30°, Back 90°, Center tilt 20°+20°
|BACK||Rise 60mm, Asymmetrical swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 90°, Back 30°, Asymmetrical tilt 15°+15°|
|ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET||Front swings, front/back center tilts: zero detents
Back rise: lowest position
Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points
Shifts: zero position on scale
Base tilts: zero position notches
|MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION||105mm (60mm with tilts and rise) - 605mm (715mm with tilts and rise)|
|USABLE LENSES||72XL (flat board) - 800mm (telephoto)
With 4x5 reducing back: 58XL and 65mm with flat board,
47XL with recessed board
|BACK||Two-way with mirror|
|TRIPOD SOCKETS||Two, each 3/8" with one 1/4" reducing bush|
|WEIGHT||3.0kg (SV57U) or 4.0kg (SV57UE)|
|DIMENSIONS||23.5 (h) x 26.0* (w) x 10.5 (l) cm *including knobs|