The 6x9 version of "the ultimate 4x5 view camera", with the same asymmetrical rear tilts and swings, a huge range of movements and unmatched bellows extension. The SV23U2 is constructed from 20-year-old quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood and solid titanium. The uniquely supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications. The hand-strap is made of genuine cordovan leather. The SV23U2 has all the features you will ever need in one of the world's lightest and most compact 6x9 view cameras.
• Ebony and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension. Complete stability is assured.
• The movements, precision and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera
• Asymmetrical tilts and swings replace center tilts and swings on back standard allowing perfect focus to be maintained during adjustments.
• Huge triple-draw bellows extension, enabling use of 47mm to 800mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus. (Interchangeable wide-angle bellows available as optional accessory)
• Foldable, with 30° drop-bed
• Compatible with Linhof-type 4x5 lensboards
• Accepts 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) Roll film holders may be removed without dismounting focusing screen.
|FORMAT||Graphic Standard 6x9cm (2x3 inch). Accepts all Graphic Standard roll film holders.|
|FOCUSING||Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)|
|CAMERA BACK||Interchangeable vertical/horizontal Graphic Standard|
|FOCUSING SCREEN||Fresnel lens with 10mm grid, protective glass|
(levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
|FRONT||Rise 44mm, Fall 20mm, Shift 32mm+32mm, Swing 20°+20°,
Base tilt front 30°, Back 90°, Center tilt 30°+30°
|BACK||Rise 40mm, Shift 42mm + 42mm, Asymmetrical Swing 20°+20°,
Base tilt front 90°, Back 30°, Asymmetrical tilt 20°+20°
|ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET||Swings and center tilts: zero detents
Back rise: lowest position
Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points
Shifts: zero position on scale
Base tilts: zero position notches
|MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION||80mm (52mm with tilts and rise) - 470mm (535mm with tilts and rise)|
|USABLE LENSES||45mm - 800mm (telephoto)
|BACK||Two-way with mirror|
|TRIPOD SOCKET||3/8" with 1/4" reducing bush|
|DIMENSIONS||18.0 (h) x 18.0* (w) x 11.0 (l) cm *including knobs|