The 11x14 version of Ebony's classic folding camera. Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Honduran mahogany heartwood (SV1114), or quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood (SV1114E, pictured above), each aged for at least 20 years. As with all Ebony cameras, the metal parts of both the SV1114E and the SV1114 are made of solid titanium. The uniquely thin and supple yet durable calfskin bellows are hand-made to Ebony's specifications.
• Honduran mahogany (SV1114) or Macassar ebony (SV1114E) and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension. Complete stability is assured.
• The movements and rigidity of a view camera with the portability of a field camera
• Base and center tilts at both front and back
• Enormous, triple-draw bellows extension, enabling use of 120mm to 1200mm lenses, and allowing both front and back focus.
• Accepts Ebony 16x16cm lensboards, Linhof adapter board included, Sinar adapter board available as optional accessory
• Additional front board rise and fall, 60mm + 60mm
• Foldable, with 20° drop-bed
• Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) with 11x14->4x5 reducing back: format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
|FORMAT||International Standard 11x14 inch|
|WOOD||Honduran mahogany (SV1114) or Macassar Ebony (SV1114E)|
|FOCUSING||Triple-draw rack & pinion (front and back focusing)|
|LENSBOARD||Ebony 16x16cm (Linhof adapter board included, Sinar adapter board available as optional accessory)|
|CAMERA BACK||Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard|
|FOCUSING SCREEN||Ground glass|
(levers lock swings and shifts, knobs lock all other movements)
|FRONT||Rise 100mm, Fall 50mm, additional board rise/fall 60+60mm, Shift 80mm+80mm, Swing 25°+25°, Base tilt front 20°, Back 90°, Center tilt 20°+20°|
|BACK||Swing 25°+25°, Base tilt front 90°, Back 20°, Center tilt 20°+20°|
|ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET||Front swings, front/back center tilts: zero detents
Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points
Shifts: zero position on scale
Base tilts: zero position notches
|MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION||200mm (120mm with tilts) - 1300mm (1450mm with tilts)|
|USABLE LENSES||120-1200mm (telephoto)|
|BACK||Two-way with mirror|
|TRIPOD SOCKETS||Two, each 3/8" with one 1/4" reducing bush|
|WEIGHT||11.8kg (SV1114) or 17.8kg (SV1114E)|
|DIMENSIONS||45.0 (h) x 48.0* (w) x 16 (l) cm *including knobs|