A lightweight folding view camera particularly suited to landscape work. Constructed entirely of quarter-sawn Macassar ebony heartwood aged for at least 20 years. Solid titanium is used for the metal parts. Precision-made to the same standards as the SV810 cameras, but with a simpler range of movements for greater ease of use.
• Mahogany and titanium construction: no vibration or sway, even at maximum extension. Complete stability is assured.
• Light, versatile, easy to use
• Base and center tilts at both front and back
• Generous bellows extension, enabling use of 90mm to 800mm (telephoto) lenses.
• Universal bellows replace Standard bellows, facilitating use of wide-angle lenses.
• With 8x10->5x7 reducing back 72XL lens may be used with flat board. With 8x10->4x5 reducing back 58XL - 72XL lenses may be used with flat board.
• Accepts Sinar-type lensboards, Linhof adapter board included
• Foldable, with 30° drop-bed
• Accepts both 4x5 International Standard and 6x9 Graphic Standard roll film holders (Horseman, Mamiya RB67 etc.) with 8x10->4x5 reducing back: format reducing adapter required for 6x9 roll film or instant film holders.
|FORMAT||International Standard 8x10 inch|
|FOCUSING||Double-draw rack & pinion|
|LENSBOARD||Sinar-type (Linhof adapter board included)|
|CAMERA BACK||Interchangeable vertical/horizontal International Standard|
|FOCUSING SCREEN||Ground glass with 10mm grid|
(levers lock front swings, knobs lock all other movements)
|FRONT||Rise 80mm, Fall 30mm, Swing 20°+20°, Base tilt front 30°, back 90°,
Center tilt 30°+30°
|BACK||Swing 10°+10°, Base tilt front 90°, back 30°, Center tilt 20°+20°|
|ZERO ("NULL") POSITION RESET||Center tilts/Front swings: zero detents
Front rise/fall: zero position alignment points
Base tilts: zero position notches
|MIN/MAX BELLOWS EXTENSION||125mm (70mm with tilts and rise) - 600mm (700mm with tilts)|
|USABLE LENSES||90-800mm (telephoto)
With 5x7 reducing back: 72XL with flat board
With 4x5 reducing back: 58XL-72XL with flat board
|BACK||Two-way with mirror|
|TRIPOD SOCKETS||Two, each 3/8" with 1/4" reducing bush|
|DIMENSIONS||31.5 (h) x 34.0* (w) x 11.5 (l) cm *including knobs|